Minor League Division
- All players will be (re) drafted to a team each year.
- The League will primarily be comprised of 9 and 10 year old players. Players that are 8 to 12 years of age (as of May 1st) are eligible. However, roster spots are filled first with children ages 9 - 12. 8 year olds are eligible only if there are spots available. Minor League Division
- All eligible players will be placed on a team during a draft by the Managers.
- Eligible players will be defined as all 9 and 10 year old players that are registered, that are not on a Major League Roster, that have not requested and been granted acceptance to remain in the Farm League, and who's participation in the Minor League would not pose a Safety Risk to themselves or others. 11 and 12 year old players are also eligible if they have registered, are not on a Major League Roster, and who's participation in the Minor League would not pose a Safety Risk to themselves or others.
- 8 year olds will be eligible only if player(s) are needed to complete a roster and are drafted based on skill. Eligible 8 year old players must have registered, attended at least 1 tryout, and not pose a Safety Risk to themselves or others.
- Each year the HWLL BOD will determine the number of teams and number of players per team. This determination will be done primarily based on the number of total registrants and the fields available to HWLL.
- The coaches’ draft will be managed by the Minor League Director with an overriding goal of creating parity among teams as best as possible.